11.22.2010

The Sushi FAQ - The Definitive Guide to Sushi and Sashimi

On Friday I enjoyed dinner with a co-worker at Domo in Downtown Norfolk, Va. Definitely fed my craving for eel & salmon. The person I was with is an inexperienced Sushi/Sashimi diner. You know, California Roll purchasers. The great thing about this girl is that she is not afraid to try different types of food so she discovered that eating raw fish is not the end of the world.  (Unless you're allergic or sitting out for a long time :( )

I also enjoyed dinner at NaNa in Suffolk, Va. on Sunday with another friend. He is a sushi expert, especially since attending High School in Okinawa, Japan many moons ago. We had a blast together!

I found this site for those of you that like sushi rolls but don't know much about anything else.

The Sushi FAQ - The Definitive Guide to Sushi and Sashimi

No comments:

Post a Comment